2022 Apprenticeship Info
From 4pm – 7pm in Room 100
JUNE 6TH, JUNE 16TH & JUNE 20TH
4700 LANG AVE, McCLELLAN PARK
From 4pm – 7pm in Manteca Conference Room
JUNE 9TH & JUNE 14TH
332 WETMORE ST. MANTECA
From 4pm – 7pm in Milpitas Conference Room
JUNE 7TH & JUNE 13TH
230 RAILROAD AVE. MILPITAS
How long is the program?
- 3 years
- 26 weeks each year
How do I qualify?
- A recommendation from Supervisor/Manager
- Must be with company at least a year
- Must pass the entrance exam
When and Where do I take the exam?
- See information listed above
Who can take the Entrance Exams?
- A person who has 10 months been with the Company by the 1st of October from their anniversary date
What Time are the Classes?
- 1st year Students meet on Monday Evenings – 5:00 -8:00 pm
- 2nd year Students meet on Thursday Evenings – 5:00-8:00 pm
- 3rd year Students meet on Tuesday Evenings – 5:00-8:00 pm
When do classes begin?
- Classes run the first week of October until the end of April
For additional questions please contact George Martinez at (916) 870-0744 or Kathleen Carlson at (916) 903-3533.