- Location: Corporate Headquarters 4700 Lang Ave McClellan, CA 95652
- Recruiter: Rhonda G
- Phone: 916-646-2260
- Email: email@example.com
- Description: Base Warehouseman
The purpose of this position is to perform warehouse functions within an assigned department. The areas of assignment will be one of the following: Receiving, Pulling / Loading, or Parts Cage.
- Use of a portable barcode scanner to perform material moves systematically.
- Unload / load delivery vehicles or pull orders depending on area of assignment.
- Perform daily housekeeping to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Ability to follow instructions accurately and changes in assignments.
- Must read, understand, and fill out paperwork completely and accurately.
- Have the ability to work with others including peers and other departments.
- High School education or equivalent.
- Basic mathematical skills. (i.e. addition, subtraction, multiplication and division).
- Must be able to read/comprehend, write, and communicate orally in English.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs throughout an 8-hour shift.
- RF Scanner experience
- Picking/pulling experience
- Forklift (sit down/stand up) experience preferred
- Ability to work a swing shift 2:30pm to 11pm