Provide maintenances, service and repairs for commercial service customer base. Build customer confidence in Villara’s service department in order to gain customer loyalty and future sales. Help in support of the commercial team by leading with good examples and leadership.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide exceptional customer service to our commercial service customer base.
- Provide leads to the commercial replacement department for equipment sales
- Meet individual sales and labor goals given by supervisor.
- Meet daily schedule of maintenance and service calls
- Complete paperwork in a timely and efficient manner. Paperwork is to be turned into office daily or as directed by service supervisor.
- Provide a clean personal and company image.
- Maintain truck stock levels and appearance
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Able to generate hours by quoting repairs and able to receive and bill for at least 40 hours a week.
- Fill out timecards and turn in on a daily basis.
- EPA Universal
- Able to diagnose and troubleshoot and repair all types of heating and cooling equipment.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Demonstrated initiative to complete assignments and obtain results
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to remain calm and handle stress well.