- Location: Sacramento
- Recruiter: Bria Gilsdorf
- Email: Gilsdorfb@villara.com
Provide maintenances, service and repairs for commercial service customer base. Build customer confidence in Villara’s service department in order to gain customer loyalty and future sales. Help in support of the commercial team by leading with good examples and leadership.
Technical Responsibilities of the Job
- Provide exceptional customer service to our commercial service customer base.
- Provide leads to the commercial replacement department for equipment sales
- Meet individual sales and labor goals given by supervisor.
- Meet daily schedule of maintenance and service calls
- Complete paperwork in a timely and efficient manner. Paperwork is to be turned into office daily or as directed by service supervisor.
- Provide a clean personal and company image.
- Maintain truck stock levels and appearance
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Able to generate hours by quoting repairs and able to receive and bill for at least 40 hours a week.
- Fill out timecards and turn in on a daily basis.
- EPA Certification (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- EPA Certification (Universal or Type 2).