|Villara is currently seeking an experienced Mechanical Designer to use CAD software/equipment to support engineers by preparing layouts, detail drawings, assembly drawings, sketches and diagrams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Will use Sharp Computer Program Design or equivalent CAD software or equipment to develop designs
- Sketches rough layout and computes angles, weights, surface areas, dimensions, radii, clearances, tolerances, leverages and location of holes.
- Drafts detailed multi-view drawings of machine and products.
- Draws finished designs from sketches.
- Sets up and maintains an organized file system for production drawings
- Communicates with manufacturing and engineering department regarding prints
- At least 2 - 7 years of AUTOCAD experience required
- At least 3- 5 years of trade specific design experience
- Must be familiar with codes
- Proficient with Word Perfect, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook and data entry experience
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a flexible environment
- Residential & multi-family design experience required
- Commercial design experience is a plus
- High School Diploma
- Associates Degree in Computer Aided Drafting and Math, and/or equivalent experience and training