New Residential Solar Construction
Villara Solar works with local builders to provide state-of-the-art solar solutions to new single-family homes and multi-family housing units of three stories or fewer. As of 2020, all new residential homes in California will require solar per the California Energy Commission green initiatives. Villara is proud to be a part of this green movement. Our service region covers most of Northern and Central California and our Solar Team will take work with you from start to finish.
If you want to find out if solar is the right choice for your family and your home, contact us. We can help.
Why Choose Villara Solar?
- In business since 1947, we have the capability to design and install a great system, and the stability to maintain it for years to come.
- We use only American Made Solar panels.
- We are licensed Roofing, Electrical, and Plumbing contractors, so we won’t void your roof warranty and you can rest assured that we are qualified to install all aspects of your system.
- We have our own in-house dedicated Solar Design team who will spend the time it takes to design a system for your home.
- The building permit process and application are all taken care of for you by our in-house coordinator.
- We have fully trained and certified installers who are knowledgeable, professional, and experienced.
- We have our own Title-24 Specialist on the team, ensuring timeliness for your project.
- We’ve installed more than 4 million Watts of Solar Power!
- We are a CertainTeed Solar Credentialed Company.
Check out this article by the Sacramento Bee on the upcoming 2020 changes to solar regulations – CLICK HERE