Are you a Home Service Contractor looking to grow your business and provide exceptional services to homeowners in Central and Northern California? Look no further! Villara is here to help you elevate your career and become part of our trusted network of home service professionals.
Why choose Villara? As one of Central and Northern California’s largest and most trusted heating and cooling providers, we have over seven decades of experience in delivering unparalleled products and services. Founded by Del Beutler in 1947, Villara has built a strong reputation for exceptional customer service and quality workmanship. Join us and benefit from our experience, capability, and commitment to excellence.
Villara values its employees and strives to create a supportive and collaborative work environment. Whether you’re a seasoned professional or just starting your career, Villara provides excellent training and development opportunities to help you succeed. As an employee, you can expect competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, and the chance to work with a talented and diverse team of individuals who are passionate about their work.
Location: Sacramento ($120,000.00 – $140,000.00 per year)
Join Villara, one of the nation’s largest residential specialty trade contractors, as its next Director of Supply Chain, and build dreams for yourself and others! With outstanding values, great people, excellent quality of life, and professional respect, Villara can be a great place for you to lead, grow, and make an impact.
Some Key Responsibilities:
Some Key Qualifications:
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Sacramento ($23.00 – $33.00)
The Technician will be responsible for troubleshooting and diagnosis of HVAC Systems for residential and multi-family dwellings. Basic computer skills will be require for data entry. Some calls will be after hours so flexibility with schedule is essential for this position. Attention to detail is a must. This position is for full time.
Technical Responsibilities of the Job
· High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
Class C Driver In Training
Location: Sacramento ($18.02 – $23.59)
The primary focus of a delivery co-driver is to provide a high level of customer service to our field operations while meeting defined quality and on time performance standards. A co-driver must work safely while adapting to the changing needs of our business.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Roseville, Dixon and San Diego ($24.80 – $29.46)/ Petaluma ($27.71-$34.79)
The Plumbing Journeyman will be motivated and responsible for routing various types of pipes and water lines to the sewer systems of new residential and multi-family homes. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for strapping pipes, nail plating, running condensation lines, gluing pipe and running pex lines.
Journeyman Plumber (Preferred)
Plumbing Home Service Technician
Location: Sacramento ($30.00 – $40.00)
The Plumbing Service Tech will repair and troubleshoot, repair and install all aspects of plumbing for residential homes. Flexibility with schedule is essential for this position. Attention to detail is a must.
Technical Responsibilities of the job
Experienced Plumbing Installer
Location: Roseville ($19.61 – $24.80)
The Plumbing Installer/Tradesman will be motivated and responsible for routing various types of pipes and water lines to the sewer systems of new residential and multi-family homes. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for strapping pipes, nail plating, running condensation lines, gluing pipe and running pex lines.
HVAC Retro Installer
Location: Sacramento ($27-$45)
We’re currently looking for Retro Installers for our Residential and Multi Family departments. Under direct supervision of the Field Supervisor, an HVAC Retro Installer is responsible for all activities in the demolition, installation of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems in retro residential and apartment buildings. Installations will be up to code and Villara’s exceptional quality standards.
Location: Sacramento ($21-$35)
Provide maintenances, service and repairs for commercial service customer base. Build customer confidence in Villara’s service department in order to gain customer loyalty and future sales. Help in support of the commercial team by leading with good examples and leadership.
Location: Sacramento ($20-$32)
Under direct supervision of the Field Foreman, an HVAC Installer/Tradesman will assist in the installation of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems in single family new construction homes. Installations will be up to code and Villara’s exceptional quality standards. Applicants with little to no experience can learn on-the-job through our Advanced Learning Program.
Plumbing Fabrication Lead
Location: McClellan $20.20-$32.88 per hour
The purpose of this position is to build specialized plumbing products in a manufacturing environment obtaining quality and safety goals in a team environment. Expected to be results oriented, accountable for all aspects of meeting our customer expectations.
· Ability to read and understand/interpret computer-aided-drafting (CAD) drawings to develop a product. Determines sequence and methods of fabricating and assembling. The ability to read a tape measure and perform complex math functions is essential.
· Will measure, cut and join copper or black iron pipe fittings according to specifications.
· Works with minimal supervision per process details specified by our customers.
· Comply with all safety recommendations and requirements; maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times.
· Assist supervisors in the implementation of continuous improvement, quality and overall process and product development. Identify at least three opportunities for continuous process and quality improvement per year. Work with appropriate team members to accomplish these improvements.
· Follow procedures to ensure products meet quality standards.
· Expert level of ability to build and identify Villara parts and application (how it’s used).
· Treat all team members, customers and internal / external suppliers with dignity and respect.
· Assist in the design and implementation of new products, processes, standardized procedures, work instruction and training.
· Knowledge and ability to implement lean manufacturing principles.
· Obtain a high level of sustained productivity defined by your team lead
· Complex mathematical skills. (i.e. trigonometry).
· Must be able to read/comprehend, write, communicate orally, reason, and analyze information.
· Significant fabrication experience. At least five years working with a wide-variety of parts from simple to complex. Capable of meeting productivity requirements with at least 75% of the products being assembled.
· Experienced with programming and using CNC press brakes, bandsaw, soldering, spotwelding, laser hand-tool as well as basic tools used throughout manufacturing sheet metal.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Knowledge of business literacy (how companies make a profit) is desired.
· Knowledge of quality operating systems and related standard operating procedures.
High School education or equivalent combination of education and experience.
$100,000 – $140,000 a year – Full-time
The General Manager directs, coordinates, and oversees the activities of operations and sales of the Villara Solar Division and Villara Energy Services ESS Manufacturing and Sales.
$16.92 – $22.32 per hour
Customer Care: Join a TEAM that Values YOU:
3 Reasons Why You’ll Want to Work for us TODAY!
You’re looking for a job for a reason…
The bottom line is: You need a change. You want something more!
We can help you at Villara!
You simply need to be highly motivated; love to be part of a team, but work well individually; welcome learning new things; enjoy interacting with people; and be ready for a new challenge every single day… If you meet these requirements, I want to talk to YOU! And I ask that you apply!
What’s in it for you? Excellent question! You want to work for us because I can promise you a new career that you’ll love filled with:
· Great money! (competitive hourly wage and commission!)
· Great benefits! (health, dental, vision, and 401K)
· Great opportunity! (We’re busy year-round! No sitting at home and worrying!)
· Growth potential! (We grow every year, which means we’re looking for future managers!)
· Continual training & education!
· And most importantly: PERSONAL SATISFACTION DOING A JOB YOU WILL LOVE!!!
You want to work for a business that believes and supports YOU!!! In fact, we operate this company using the “TRIPLE WIN” model…
3 Reasons You’ll LOVE Working for Us…
1. Our employees must win! We realize that the only way to have happy customers is to have a happy team of people serving them! We do everything imaginable to support our people, lift them up to make them better, and ensure that they’re successful. And for doing a great job, they receive tremendous financial rewards—as well as incredible career satisfaction. This is a workplace you’ll enjoy being a part of.
2. Our customers must win! We do everything imaginable to ensure that our customers are 100% satisfied and absolutely love our services. If they don’t, we do whatever is necessary to make them wildly happy they did business with us—so much so that they insist on telling their friends and family!
3. Our company must win! We believe if we’ve done absolutely everything possible to make sure our customers win and our employees win, we will naturally win. And we must win—and be financially successful—to help more customers and provide more opportunity for our employees and their families.
Now, if that’s the type of company that you’d like to work for—and I hope it is—please, please, please apply. I would love a chance to talk with you—and get to know you better. Let’s make sure we’re an ideal fit for each other.
Thanks for taking time to read our post.
Pay Band: $18.56-$24.30
The purpose of this position is to build architectural plumbing products in manufacturing reaching identified productivity, reliability, and quality and safety targets in a team environment. Expected to be results oriented, accountable for all aspects of meeting our customer expectations.
· Will measure, cut and join copper or Black Iron pipe fittings according to specifications
· The ability to read a tape measure and perform basic math functions is essential.
· Comply with all safety recommendations and requirements.
· Maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times.
· Partner and assist in the implementation of continuous improvement, quality and overall process and product development. Identify at least two opportunities for continuous process and quality improvement per year. Work with area lead to accomplish these ideas.
· Obtain beginner level in part identification and application (how it’s used).
· Assist in the implementation of new products, processes, standardized procedures, work instruction and training.
· Obtain minimum productivity measurements that are defined by your team lead
· Basic mathematical skills. (i.e. addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
· Must be able to read/comprehend, write, communicate orally and reason and analyze information.
· Soldering and hand tool experience is desirable.
· Experience with use of tools used in manufacturing is desired but not necessary and will require training to a beginner level within 6 months of hire.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Less than high school education or up to one month related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Compensation to include base plus commission $26.90 to $36.58 per hour.
The Solar Salesperson is responsible for Solar Sales activities, including creating, monitoring, evaluating and implementing sales strategies to increase sales volume. The Solar Salesperson is responsible for prospecting potential customers, educating them about the advantages of solar power, designing tailored solar solutions, and ultimately closing deals.
$19 – $25 an hour
The Benefits & Compensation Assistant will be responsible for assisting the Benefits & Compensation Supervisor in the administration and communication of employee benefits, leave of absence, compensation programs. This position will require strict confidentiality with highly sensitive employee information. This role requires strong communication, presentation, and analytical skills. Strong organizational and time management skills will be required in order to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced deadline driven environment. The selected candidate will be responsible for the following:
Location: 332 E. Wetmore Street Manteca CA 95337
11am to 3pm
HVAC DIVISION – EXPERIENCED ANDNON-EXPERIENCED WELCOME TO APPLY• Residential Installers
PLUMBING DIVISION – EXPERIENCED• Residential/Commercial Installers• Service Technicians• Warranty Technicians
At Villara, we understand the challenges that Home Service Contractors face every day. By joining our network, you can leverage our expertise and resources to help you overcome those challenges and achieve new heights in your business.
Some of the benefits you’ll enjoy as a Villara partner include:
Villara's strong brand recognition and marketing efforts attract a high volume of homeowners looking for reliable home service contractors. You'll be connected with potential clients who value quality work and exceptional customer service.
Villara is committed to the continuous growth and development of our partners. We provide ongoing training, resources, and support to help you stay updated on the latest industry trends and best practices.
As a Villara partner, you'll be associated with a well-established and reputable brand. This can help boost your credibility and trustworthiness in the eyes of potential clients.
By joining our network, you'll have the chance to connect with other experienced home service professionals, allowing you to exchange ideas, learn from their experiences, and collaborate on projects.
We believe that every homeowner deserves the best quality work and outstanding customer service. That’s why we’re looking for Home Service Contractors who share our commitment to excellence. When you join Villara, you’ll have access to resources that help you maintain high-quality standards and exceed your clients’ expectations.
Ready to take your home service contracting business to the next level? Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity. Contact Villara today and discover how our partnership can help you achieve success in the residential home services market.
Are you ready to supercharge your home service contracting business with the support of Villara, one of Central and Northern California’s largest and most trusted heating and cooling providers? Contact us today to learn more about the benefits of partnering with Villara and how we can help you grow your business.
Don’t wait! Apply now and start reaping the benefits of joining Villara’s trusted network of home service professionals.